After the Move
So that long move is finally finished, your GTA movers are gone, everything is organized and put away and clean.. What to do now?
Reward yourself for the successful move! Here are some ideas for a nice relaxing evening:
– Wine & Dine: Go get a new bottle of wine, some take out and a movie. Sit back and enjoy as the day is finished everything went smoothly.
– Movie Night: Take your significant other or family out for a movie and some popcorn to sit back and relax.
– Pizza Night: Kick back relax and order a pizza. Good ole family fun.
Now if the moving day is finished and you find you still have energy left over, here are some other things you can do:
– Collect receipts. Make sure you keep all receipts and documentation related to your move in one file and keep the file in a safe, secure place. Make sure you have your Bill of Lading and payment receipt. You may be able to claim your move on your next tax return and you’ll need all the necessary receipts to make your claim.
– Are you getting your mail? Check with the post office or your old residence to make sure you’re mail is being forwarded and that you’ve registered your new address. Use this change of address checklist to make sure you’ve notified everyone.